OPifex Entertainment is a partnership based out of Michigan, USA. We are a small team of dedicated game developers who strive to create games that are worth talking about. We have fresh ideas, with hopes to pierce the standard gaming mentality and deliver products that truly give our players a unique experience. We dubbed ourselves OPifex not only because of our creative, unique game design, but also our exploration into new technologies and techniques that really make our games shine. At the end of the day, it's not about fame or fortune, it's about our creative energy being channeled into one package that leaves one saying "Damn, this is fun!"
Contact info: [email protected]
- Garrett Hoofman - Team Leader and Lead Software Engineer
- Kirk Roerig - Lead Programmer, Artist, and Master Game Developer
- Ryan Wilson - Lead Game Designer and Public Relations Manager
- Nick McVey - 3D Modeler/Animator
- Charles Gagnon - Programmer
- Jake McVey - UX Designer
- Celes Chang - 2D Art
- Matt Javanshir - Music / Sfx
- Richard McDonald - Music / Sfx
- Brittlynn VanSingel - Graphic Design
- Matthew Krieg - Audio Engineer
- Gabrielle Myers - Graphic Design and Business Adviser
A Brief Tale :
Our story begins with the choice to attend Michigan Tech University. Garrett helped start a school organization called Husky Game Development. It was through HGD that Garrett, Kirk, and Ryan met, and after a few small projects together, realized they had great potential. Once lifted from the restrictions of school, the team banded together through the power of the internet, and created Splat!, the very first OPifex Entertainment game. The rest, of course, has yet to be written!